Re: [hylafax-users] How to set jobtag?

I Use the -i option on the sendfax call like this

sendfax -n -N -i "myjobID" -d someone@12345678 myjob.ps
               =============
Then...modify (in a RedHat installation) the /etc/hylafax/hfaxd.conf file
to include the "identifier" string
For example:

(in hfaxd.conf)

# The default format used to return job status queries.
# Note that clients can override this with JOBFMT.
#
#JobFmt:                "%-3j %3i %1a %6.6o %-12.12e %5P %5D %7z %.25s"
# Modified Line below
JobFmt:         "%12J %-4j %4i %1a %6.6o %-12.12v %5P %5D %7z %.80s"

This will allow you to see the specified job identifier in faxstat...

-Jeff H.