[hylafax-users] Multi-Tech ZPX-PCI Issue

Hello all,

My name is Steve Tuckner and I am the engineer primarily responsible for Multi-Tech's newer fax features, namely Real-Time-Fax-Compression-Conversion (RTFCC). It has been slowly filtering into our -V92 modems and recently it was introduced in the MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 in version 1.32c. Alas it was not fully tested before it was released and there is a problem. We have put that version on hold and re-"released" 1.25p.

I hope you will all bear with us while we get this issue sorted out. The code that was attempted to be introduced in the ZPX-PCI-V92 is basically the same as in the MT5634ZBA-V92 1.28b (or c -- I can't remember which) and that code is running fine. My apologies to any of you who already have tried and thanks for letting us know right away so that we could correct this problem promptly.

I will let you all know when we have a new "fully tested" release available.

Thanks again for you patience.

Steve Tuckner
Manager of Software Developement
Multi-Tech Systems