Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax as SMS gateway

Hi Bert,

Next to HylaFAX and smsd, you could also consider using smash
(http://smash.sourceforge.net) which has proven to be able to talk with KPN
out of the box ...

Groeten,
Hans Vledder

P.S. I am sorry about the footer, but I can not make it go away -- please
ignore

and then destroy it.