[hylafax-users] How to set up the hosts.hfaxd

Hi,

Everything is working fine right now exept a little thing.
I wan't to delete some of the faxes that are in the sendq or doneq but
when I try to do this (when I am logged in as root) he says that he can't
do it.
So I made with "faxadduser -a password root" the user root with
administrative privliges.
When I now type "faxrm -a jobid" he asks for a password and when I type in
the good password het says password not correct.

He is my hosts.hfaxd

127.0.0.1
195\.108\.200\.
root:::7VOJk8u21iFjk

The specific error code he gives is:

faxrm -a 153   =>
Password; *******    =>
Admin failed: 530 Password incorrect.

If someone knows how to get this working please tell me

Greets Randy

He who foo's last foo's best!