Re: [hylafax-users] Cypeus + Word Office-XP problem

Scott Miller (scott@nonseq2.gotdns.com) écrivait:

>Two questions, first, have you upgraded to the latest version of Cypheus?
>Bodo released a new version the first week of May (3.02, I believe).

No, I will do now...

>Second, are you using the Clear Tiff Printer driver?  We ran into a

Yes sure.

>problem where a user who has Visual Studio gets a MSVCRT error when he
>tries to print from Word to Cypheus using the Clear Tiff driver.  We setup
>RedMon to redirect a port to CyhelpPS.exe, and this user can print from
>Word to the redirected port, and send a fax, but in this situation, for
>some reason the cover page fails.
>
>The same user can print to the Clear Tiff printer driver from any other XP
>application, except Word.

As me too.
>Good luck, if you find a solution to this, using the Clear Tiff driver,
>please let me know.

I have received a reply from Bodo:

This is a Word bug. Please uncheck "Collate" in Word's print dialog.
We are currently working on a work-around.

And that work fo me, but I don't try with cover page...

Sam.

--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet
Arial Concept - Intégrateur Internet