Re: [hylafax-users] routing rcvd based on to #

If you have a DID (Direct Inward Dialer) line get the latest version in
CVS and you should be able to do that, but the way it works depends on
your modem.

Basically, you just add a file called FaxDispatch in
/var/spool/hylafax/etc that needs to set a shell variable called SENDTO.
Look at /var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd to understand how it works.

Here, we use a Multitech DID modem and upon receiving the extension as
DTMF, hylafax set the CIDNUMBER variable with that extension. Then we
parse that number in FaxDispatch and set SENDTO.

If you have a modem per port, then just parse on the tty ($2) and set
SENDTO the same way.

HTH

Pascal