[hylafax-users] SambaFax problem scanning Fax-Nr

Hi all,

I've a problem sending fax using sambafax setup. I've followed the
install instructions given in the site http://www.purpel3.com/sambafax/
for CUPS. I have Hylafax installed to send and recieve fax and is
working fine. I can send fax from the command prompt using commands;

# sendfax -n -D -f root -d 04077291010 test.txt

also

# c2faxsend -vf [file format] -d 04077291010 [some file]

I recieve a email to my root mail that the fax has been send succesfully
and I also recieve the fax at /usr/spool/fax/recvq. FINE

But when I send a fax from the client or using the print command to the
sambafax printer. I always get a mail that the fascimail was failed to
send with the msg from the sambafax script that "The faxnumber is not
recognised"

The test file i used to send fax is as follows;

some text...

Fax-Nr : 040-77291010

some text...

I also tried to replace the sambafax script file with the sambafax.debug
file and checked the results. But I neither get an email not the fax is
send! I only see an empty sambafax.debug.log file in /tmp from which I
couldn't get any clue.

I'm new to linux and don't know how to diagnose this, any help would be
highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Shafeer.