[hylafax-users]

hi

I want to set up the fax servers  in the following fashion, can u help me out?

I wish to set up 2 hylafax servers in my company's 2 geographically seperate units, both are linked via leased lines and have dns runing.

One fax machine (faxmc1) is to be hooked up via epbax / telephone lines & modem to the fax server (fxsrv1), which will send the  fax to fxsrv2 and finally print on  fxmc2 connected to the faxserver2 via telephone lines and modem and vice versa i.e. within the intranet. IN addition, all the outgonig faxes from fxmc1 & fxmc2 should be sent to fxsrv1 and then to the outside world via a modem and telephone line connected to the outside world and vice versa .

thanks

bye

jahaj