Re: [hylafax-users] Received faxes (tiffs) can not be viewed

> Hi
> I have finally running Hylafax 4.1.5, but not without problems. When I receive
> a fax, everything seems to be all right. The connection is opened, fax
> received and stored as a tiff. But the resulting tiff is corrupted and it is
> not possible to open it .

How did you recognize that the file is corrupted?
Which rights has the file?
Are there any errors when you call the faxrcvd script manually?
(in your example this would be: bin/faxrcvd "recvq/fax00009.tif" "ttyS0"
"00000016" "" "" "" "")
Which viewer did you use?

--
Holger