[hylafax-users] How do I keep the cover page file for failed faxes

Hi all,
	could somebody please point me to how I can keep the cover page file for faxes the fail to send, rather than have the cover page deleted and the document file ramining until the queue is cleaned.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce

 CCC  QQQ  U   U  Bruce Young
C    Q   Q U   U  PeopleSoft Systems Engineer
C    Q   Q U   U  Information Technology Division
C    Q   Q U   U  Central Queensland University
C    Q   Q U   U  E-Mail: b.young@cqu.edu.au
C    Q  \Q U   U  Phone: +61 7 4930 6383
 CCC  QQQ\  UUU   Fax:   +61 7 4930 9254