[hylafax-users] No response to MPS or EOP

Hi all,
	have just commisioned a new Red Hat 8 server for HylaFAX.  When I try to send a fax the first page arives at the destination however I then get "No response to MPS or EOP"  and the call is ended, any ideas?

BTW:
I am able to send TAP service page messages without issue.
Modem is NetComm Smartmodem 56

Thanks in advance,

Bruce

 CCC  QQQ  U   U  Bruce Young
C    Q   Q U   U  PeopleSoft Systems Engineer
C    Q   Q U   U  Information Technology Division
C    Q   Q U   U  Central Queensland University
C    Q   Q U   U  E-Mail: b.young@cqu.edu.au
C    Q  \Q U   U  Phone: +61 7 4930 6383
 CCC  QQQ\  UUU   Fax:   +61 7 4930 9254
 <<Bruce Young.vcf>>
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Young;Bruce
FN:Bruce Young
ORG:Central Queensland University;Information Technology Division
TITLE:Unix/PeopleSoft Admin
TEL;WORK;VOICE:07 49306383
TEL;CELL;VOICE:0418715542
ADR;WORK:;;;Rockhampton;Qld;4702;Australia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Rockhampton, Qld 4702=0D=0AAustralia
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:b.young@cqu.edu.au
REV:20030505T013537Z
END:VCARD