[hylafax-users] Mass faxing dialing rules

I have a mass fax setup that is generated using a perl script that reads
the numbers from a text file.
So this command is sent in a loop for each number with $_ being the
phone number in this format (91112223333).

sendfax -n -k now+96hours -d $_ impulsefax.tiff

I have a fax server that has 4 modems setup.
Under normal operation this is a receive only environment except when we
send out a mass fax.

M-F 8-6 I need 2 lines available from receive. 1 line available for
sending the mass fax and one line is setup for confidential faxes to the
ceo.
On weekends at after 6 I have 3 lines available for faxing and one left
for receiving.

How I have been doing this is I have cron jobs setup that replace the
/etc/hylafax/etc/config file.
This works great.

However the problem that I am running into is that 3 of the 4 lines
require a 9 to be sent before the number. Hence the format above.
The 4th line (ceo's) doesn't require the 9. Is there a way I can have
Hylafax remove the 9 if it is being sent on this device (ttyS7).

Paul Kraus