[hylafax-users] hylafax + w2hfax

Hi,

    I have installed Hylafax on my linux box.

    I send fax with WHFC on Win98SE, without any problem.

    But I don't send the same fax with W2HFAX; I installed:

        - py154.exe with win32ext
        - w2hfax-0.2.0
        - execute hfaxcom.py to register the com-object
        - redmon13
        - a new printer like "Apple LaserWriter 12/640 PS" with RPT1 port, then I configure option Redirect this port to the program: E:\Programmi\w2hfax\w2hfax.exe, Arguments for this program are: printdialog

    I print any document with this virtual printer and W2HFAX don't start in any case! And I haven't any errors message from redmon or W2HFAX.

    Why?

Thanks more, Alessandro