[hylafax-users] Yet another Hylafax Client!

Hi folks!

I'm proud to announce that my new Hylafax Client is now version 1.0, if
someone's interested in a multiplatform client please try it and let me
know what you think of it.

The client is written using the Python language, its main features are:

	o  Platform independece. It's been tested on Linux and Windows, 	but
shoud work with little effort on mac too. I'm going 	to test on Mac
myself in the near future.
        o Easy to change. Pyla is written in Python, so it should be
	really easy for a power user to modify and extend pyla's behaviour.
        o Easy to understand. Python language is quite simple to
	understand, even if you are not a programmer. If someone is 	interested
in Hylafax Protocol you can easily take a look at pyla's 	sources, which
are quite clear (but not well documented yet! ;-( ).
        o Configuration profiles. With Pyla you can setup many
	configuration profiles so you can share the program on a file server or
	in a multi-user environment.
        o Fax cover. Pyla is able to send faxcovers. In the package you
	can find a cover tmplate too.
        o Job management. With Pyla you can do simple job management,
	such as stopping, starting or altering a job.
        o Admin mode. Pyla can be configured with an Admin user so you
	can have access also on other people's jobs.
        o Fax printer support. Pyla is designed to be used in
	conjunction with a fax printer. In this way you can simply print from
	your favorite application and send a fax. On Unix you can use a simple
	simple script (sample included), on Windows you can use RedMon
	(http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/redmon/) or similar programs.
        o Ldap addressbook. Pyla can be configured to use Ldap
	directories to store fax numbers.

Pyla is still in Beta stage so any bug report is welcome!

Thank you.