Re: [hylafax-users] ps2fax not running

>>I have the following installed on Mandrake 8.2:
>>hylafax 4.1.3
>>libtiff 3.5.5
>>ghostscript 6.53
>>ghostscript-fonts 5.50
>>
>>When I send a post script file to hylafax, it appears that ps2fax is
>
> not
>
>>being run? When I look at the log file, it makes no mention of ps2fax
>

>>How do you send it to HylaFAX?
>>E-Mail?
>>WHFC?
>>FTP?
>>Cypheus?
>>any other client?
>

>>--
>>holger
>

> This happens when I send a fax from the hylafax server command line
> using "sendfax" and when sending from WHFC - it doesn't seem to matter.

What is happening with the fax after the sendfax command? Is it sitting
in the sendq and HylaFAX never tries to send it?

I try to point out the reason/behaviour that lead to your question for
ps2fax. Usually the documents are prepared by the faxq-scheduler, and
there should be an entry like

FaxQueuer[925]: JOB 113 (active dest +xxxxxxxxxx pri 127 tts 0:00
killtime 2:59:00): PREPARE START

--
Holger