[hylafax-users] Help!! Can not initialize modem

Hi everyone!!

I have a RedHat 8.0 installed with hylafax-4.1.5-1rh8.i386.rpm, and it is
connected to my extermal 56kpbs modem (Aztech EM-3900U) on /dev/ttyS0.

I used it to receive fax only. It works but after receiving 2-3 faxes, the
/var/log/messages show "Can not initialize modem", the TR light on modem
will be off for about 1 or 2 minutes. If people fax in at this time, the modem will not
pick up, it just keep ringing. BUT, after 1 or 2 minutes, when the TR indicator light
return, the hylafax back in work. This happen every 2-3 fax received, which is quite
frequent.

Anyone out there having/had this kind of problem as well?? Thanks in advance for
helps!!

Rachel Seok