[hylafax-users] Sendmail config? Fax not being sent by email

hylafax-4.1.5-1mdk
Mandrake 9.1

Am receiving faxes just fine.  Notification of received faxes not happening.
I think the problem is with my MTA.  I have sendmail installed but it ain't
working. So, can someone help me to configure sendmail or some other MTA?
All I need is to send the received fax (not the notification) to 3 people in a
small intranet in pdf format.

Thank you!