[hylafax-users] E-mail Notification Question...

I don't think this is really a Hylafax issue but I am not sure how to
solve it.

I have installed Hylafax and I have it up and running and I can send
faxes.  I had a few test faxes fail and I was sent a e-mail
notification.  The only problem is that the mail is now queued locally
on my system.  I have HF installed on my OS X 10.2.x iBook but I want
my e-mail notifications to go to my real mail account not my local unix
sendmail account.

If I run mail I get:

[jake:spool/hylafax/etc] admin% mail
Mail version 8.1 6/6/93.  Type ? for help.
"/var/mail/admin": 2 messages 2 unread
 >U  1 fax@jake.wavefront.c  Wed Apr 16 15:48  93/3709  "facsimile job 9
to xxxxxxx failed"
  U  2 fax@jake.wavefront.c  Thu Apr 17 07:49  47/1731  "facsimile job 8
to xxxxxxx removed from queue"

My login username is admin but it looks like e-mail is being sent to
fax@jake.wavefront.ca (jake.wavefront.ca is my iBook hostname).

I am not sure if this is a Hylafax or Unix config issue?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan