[hylafax-users] received fax not emailed

I have mandrake 9.1 and hylafax server 4.1.5. I'd like to have all faxes sent
to one remote user in pdf format. Faxes can be received but they are not
emailed to FaxMaster (remote user) nor is a notification. They can be
retrived via a hylafax client.
I have set up /etc/aliases (FaxMaster: username@mydomain.com),
I have made a /var/spool/fax/etc/FaxDispatch (SENDTO=username@mydomain.com;
FLIETYPE=pdf;;. But no luck. I have configured kmail. I think the problem may
be in  faxrcvd.  How does Hylafax send email? How should faxrcvd be
configured to send the fax to a remote user in pdf format.  I have seen
several versions of faxrcvd but I think they may be too old?  Please advise.
Thanks!