Re: [hylafax-users] receive fax: take long time to become available

rome wrote:
> In receiving fax, while remote is hangup, it take long time (about 14
>  minutes) to become available for new job. In 3rd line of below log
> from bottom up, it take about 14 minutes to end, please tell me how
> to fix.

I had the same problem.  It turned out that the delay was due to
sendmail trying to send the notification to an incomlete e-mail address.
 I solved it by changing the FaxMaster address from a simple local
username to a complete e-mail address.

Bruce Halco