[hylafax-users] RE : Help required for faxmail with qmail

Hi Maurice,

The only user dedicated to hylafax I have is faxmaster, so that I can
receive administrative messages from faxrcvd.
I triend to put '.fax' in /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts but it does not
work when I mail from local nor from a windows client.
My hylafax (4.1.1) configuration is pretty standard, either is my qmail
(I use a sme mitel 5.5 distro).
I followed point per point the configuration file located in
http://www.hylafax.org/faxgateway.html) to set up faxmail but I'm in
great trouble now.
I can mail via IMP or via outlook (smtp or imap), it does not work in
any case.

I hoped that someone using both qmail and faxmail could help me, but no
one answered, so I suppose that there are none who suceeded in making
this thing work well or simply work...

Tnx anyway for your help.

--
Phil.

P.s: feel free to write in french if you prefer ;-) çà ne me gène pas,
au contraire.. ;-)