[hylafax-users] Zero page count

Hello,

my faxes are zero pages long, and as such never get sent.
I've found the issue quite often in the mailing list archives,
but no answer...

I've triple-checked all my pathnames, they seem to be correct.
Where and how can I increase logging, so that I can get a few
more clues about what goes wrong?

More details.... box is running debian/woody, Hylafax 4.1.5;
it worked good enough with the debian-provided Hylafax version,
but then I built my own.

cu,
Schnobs