[hylafax-users] faxing w/o headers

I haven't quite committed to hylafax yet, so I've yet to join the list.
If you could Cc: the results back to me, I would much appreciate it. I
am currently evaluating a replacement for out ancient Sco fax server.

Our requirements are this:
1. Tiff formatted outgoing faxes (we work in PCL and need a doctype
easily converted to). Hylafax seems to have this.

2. Must be all command line accessible. - again hylafax seems good.

3. Must be possible to suppress any and all headers. - Reading the
mailing list archives, it seems that headers are editable but I wanted
to make sure that having no value would not result in the "nothing yet
configured" headers.

TIA,
Nick