[hylafax-users] tkhylafax license question (kinda urgent)

Howdy:

I need to know what license covers Andy Moskoff's tkhylafax, and I need
to know bad...

I looked all through the source code, but coudn't find any mention of
the word "license" anywhere.  I tried the email address in the source
package (that one is dead) and the one in the FAQ on the hylafax site
had an error as well (but that message hasn't died yet).

I'm working on porting some geeky science code from HP to Linux.  The
commercial code in the HP system is being replaced with as much free
stuff as we can find (that meets the requirements).  It's a govt
platform that processes and displays meteorological data, so as a
taxpayer I'd like to see it all done with open source code...

Anyway, we're looking at replacing the commercial fax package with
hylafax and a suitable GUI.  The GUI that comes closest to all our fax
requirements is tkhylafax, but since it's a govt system, we can't use it
without some kind of license...

Any help (especially a response from Andy) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Steve Arnold