[hylafax-users] Adding receiver name to faxlog

Hi,

I am finishing setting up a faxing solution for my dad, who needed to
fax and email
from one interface with mixed fax/email groups.

I set him up on RedHat 8 using Pine (he hates "those pesky mice") a fax
mailer
in Sendmail and Hylafax.  The only problem is that unlike Winfax (his
old setup)
he has no way to see whose faxes failed, or succeeded.

When he looks in "faxlog" he only sees telephone numbers.

Is there any way for the receiver name to  show up in "faxlog", or to
have the name
of failed faxes mailed to him?

Also are there any simple "faxlog" viewers for linux?

This is the first time I have fiddled with Hylafax and the second time
I have used Sendmail,
I probably cannot implement complicated solutions.

But of course would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Gil