Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX Client for Windows

Hello,
I've visited that site, and with my little german skill what I can tell is
this: There's a sentence that bothers me a bit:
HylaFAX-Client kann kostenlos, uneingeschränkt für 30 Tage gestestet werden.
Danach muß HylaFAX-Client registriert werden. Die Registrierungsgebühr
beträgt 30 Euro.
(in english it says: HylaFAX-Client can be used without any costs,
restrictions for 30 days. After that if must be registered. The registration
fee is 30 Euro)
I think this is a condition that categorizes it as freeware, not a
free/opensource software. I didn't see anywhere any sources, any reference to
anything, it seems like it's a brand new something, that the author wrote it
from scratch....
I propose to send to the author/responsible person everyone a mail, which asks
about the licence, conditions and sources of this software and its relation
with:
	    HylaFAX Facsimile Software

	Copyright (c) 1990-1996 Sam Leffler
	Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
	HylaFAX is a trademark of Silicon Graphics, Inc.
as said in the copyright notice!!!
If someone has same remarks, another remarks, any ideas or informations about
this software, please share it with us here!

Thanks, best regards,
Matej