[hylafax-users] Hylafax Cleanup

I have setup Hylafax and have it running on a RedHat 7.3 ( I gave up
with suse 8.1 after 5 hours of work - for those following the other
thread. Redhat was up and running in 20 minutes.). Right now it's a
receive only environment. I have 4 modems. 3 public and 1 reserved for
the ceo. The route and print using FaxDispatch. I then archive the recv
faxes using some perl scripts I wrote and FaxDispatch. Everything is
working like a champ. I am writing the scripts that will handle the
server/fax backups. I have a couple questions though that are more Linux
newbie then Hylafax but I thought they pertained to both.

Faxcron is going to erase all rec faxes older then 7 days correct?
The mail that is sent to the fax admin do I need to monitor the mailbox
or will it delete unread messages? I rarely will log into this server to
read them. If not how can I change the faxadmin after the initial setup
to either send to no one or an outside mail addresses?

Is there any other maintenance besides faxcron and faxqclean that I
should run. Do I even need to run faxqclean if the server is not being
used to send faxes?

Paul Kraus