Subject: RE: [hylafax-users] Some non-technical question.
Author:  "Jerry Wang" <jwang@jaspil.com>  at internet
Date:    03/20/2003 8:48

Hi Ben,

Here is my answer to your questions,

1. HylaFAX is completely free. You can use it anyway you want.
2. You don't need to register to anybody.
3. In case of whether you need to pay money to fax anymore. I think I need to
understand whom does the money go. HylaFAX still uses
phone line to transmit your fax. So if you are talking about that you need to
pay money to the phone company, then the answer is
yes. You still need to pay the money.

Guys in this group, please correct me if I'm wrong.

-Jerry Wang.
mailto:jwang@jaspil.com