[hylafax-users] Modems Hanging

I have recently deployed my first Hylafax server in my office. We are
using Sambafax to "print" the faxes to the server. The server has 2
Courier V.everything modems on it. They are operating in Class 1 mode,
as
I had problems with Class 2.0 mode.

The problem that I am having is that the modems are hanging after
sending
75 -100 faxes, with a queue of near 200 more behind that. I sit there
with
the status of "waiting for the modem to come ready". So I will reset the

modems and it changes the status to "ready and idle". After that it will

not restart the queue though. I have tried restarting Hylafax, killing
the
faxgettys, rebooting the system. None of these will get it to restart
the
queue. So finally I end up deleting the queue, and resending everything
that was in the queue initally because I do not know what has been sent
and what has not been sent. Once I re-submit all the faxes it starts
processing the queue again. I have looked at the logs
(/var/log/messages/) but unfortunatly nothing looks out of the ordinary.

I am desparate to make this work, as my boss is pressuring me to go with

commercial software to replace this as he has no faith left in it.
Please
forgive my ignorance if this is considered a "dumb" problem, as I do not

have a lot of experience with this software.

-Justin