[hylafax-users] R: installing hylafax on SuSE

I use hylafax 4.1.16 over suse 8.1 in one server end hylafax 4.1.5 over
suse 8.1 in the second server , both run pretty...before is both suse
7.1

Step by step ....

1-Install hylafax via yast or rpm command...
2-run programm faxaddmodem (for every modem you have)
3-run faxadduser (attention the order in the file)
4-start hylafax server

But if you make step by step y drive you because is too long write all

Luciano