[hylafax-users] Change type size in sent faxes

Have legacy app that outputs raw ascii text like:
app-->cups-->extract faxnumber-->sendfax

Problem: Output does not fit to a ISO A4 page. Would like to reduce the
point size (and TextLineHeight possibly too) in the file that HylyFAX
produces.

According to the manual, this can be set in hyla.conf like:
TextPointSize: 8

However, I can't make it work, there is no difference in fax output.
Is this the way or perhaps I'm completely wrong here?

Thanks,
Per olof