Re: [hylafax-users] HOWTO - hylafax.org

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 01:46:38PM -0500, Paul Kraus wrote:
> Is there somewhere I can get the howto guide in pdf.

At the moment, no, but I would infer from the format that Lee might
have used the DobBook package to format it, in which case a) that
wouldn't be too hard, and b) it should get formatted into a PDF and
stuffed into the distro.

I would say something here like "And I might have some free time this
month to do that", but my track record isn't that great this past year.
;-)

> What documentation should I read and in what order to get a good clear
> idea of how the software works.

I'd start with the HOWTO, certainly.

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")