Re: [hylafax-users] DDI (direct dial in) on Hylafax

apps,

Apps Hot schrieb:
> Hi again.
>
> So is there someone have a successful install on this?
>
> We definitely need-
>
> - no ISDN solution, that is an analog DID/DDI trunk with say 1000
> numbers/users
> - no manual work
> - can only route on receiving fax number to email address, not depending
> on any source number, CSID
> - only need fax to email routing

we're using hylafax on a nokia 6210 / USR sportster analog modem...

the incomeing fax are stored in an directory and are sent to my email
address as attachment in tif format...

we're using hylafax and a little perl proggramm...
but there's a standard solution too (without my prog) - the only thing,
i did not test this...

i think, that's the thing u asked...