[hylafax-users] How can I get Hylafax to winpopup confirm of sent faxes

I'm using hylafax in a send only configuration on a samba 2.7 server and the
printfax.pl script. The script net sends the user once the fax job has been
queued. How can I make it net send again once the fax has successfully been
sent?

How can I toggle off the auto cover page?

Phillip M. Bryant
ITT Industries, Advanced Engineering and Sciences
Network Administrator
Albuquerque, NM 87120
Ph 505-889-7016
Cell 505-203-0846
MCSE 2000, NT 4.0
MCP+I

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT.