[hylafax-users] USR modem problem

Before i use USR 56K sportster under class1, after
sometime the modem doesnt answer anymore! faxstat
tellms me (receiving from...) then nothing. under
class2, it tells me the handshake was not successful.

now i'm using USR 56K message under class 2, still the
same problem! does has todo with adaptive answer? or
simply USR modems are buggy under hylafax? Docs said
it is firmware problem, if so, how can it be solve?
pls help! (right now im using it as class1, still same
problems as it hangs...)