[hylafax-users] Alternative/Free TIFF Print driver for use with Cypheus...?

Hi,

I have been using Cypheus with Hylafax for a while now and have one significant problem.  When I print anything using the Cypheus TIFF print driver (to be sent a a fax) there is about a 50% chance that hylafax will reject the outputted TIFF!!!

The only way I have found to get around this is to print out the document then re-scan it!!!  Which is a real pain...

So, does anyone know of another TIFF printer driver I can use??

Cypheus: 2.50 RC3
Hylafax: 4.1.3-3mdk

Regards, Graham.