[hylafax-users] Ring Detected without successful handshake.

Hi all,
	I am having more and more of these errors on sending faxes.  I know that the fax machines at the other end is working as I can manually fax to them using a regular fax machine at this end.  Is this likely to be a modem issue? or something else.  If a modem issue are there some recommended modems (Australian Certified) that work exceptionally well with Hylafax.

BTW I am still getting these problems with Hylafax 4.1.5 with a pair of Banksia Modems (ROCKWELL chipset)

All thoughts on this appreciated.

Bruce

Bruce Young

PeopleSoft Systems Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University
Rockhampton, 4702

Ph: +61 7 49306383
Fax: +61 7 49309254
Mobile: 0418 715542
 <<Bruce Young.vcf>>
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Young;Bruce
FN:Bruce Young
ORG:Central Queensland University;Project Renaissance
TITLE:Unix/PeopleSoft Admin
TEL;WORK;VOICE:07 49306383
TEL;CELL;VOICE:0418715542
ADR;WORK:;;;Rockhampton;Qld;4702;Australia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Rockhampton, Qld 4702=0D=0AAustralia
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:b.young@cqu.edu.au
REV:20020918T062645Z
END:VCARD