[hylafax-users]

I hope someone can help with the following problem. We are running the
lastest Hylafax server on Linux 8.0.  The fax comes in okay and forwards
to the FaxMaster email account. The problem is that in the email it
gives an ftp link to retrieve the fax. This is no good on our system as
have no ftp server. Is there any way that we can attach the tiff file to
the email. And if so which file do we need to edit.

Thanks Michael