[hylafax-users] Struggling with Couriers

Hi all,

I have been struggling for some time to get USR Couriers v.Everything
working and the results have been varying.

When I run them in Class1 mode there are problems receiving more than
one page, "COMREC received DCN"

When run in Class2.0 I see many "Unspecified Phase C error, including
too much delay between TCF and +FDR command".

So, my questions are;
*Should I run them in Class1 or 2.0?
*What specifics must be entered in config file to avoid the above
errors? If anybody has a workung config file for a Courier could you
please share it?

Then a  BSD-related question:
*I am using /dev/cuaa*, is that what I'm supposed to?

Then a dialing-related question:
*Is it possible to use a format like "+46 08 97 27 11" or do I need to
do "0046972711"? I am using the original "etc/dialrules.europe".

*Modems are external USR Couriers v.Everything manufactured 1998 and
updated to latest available revision.
*Hylafax is 4.1.5, configured as per the setup/howto
*OS is FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE

Sorry if these are stupid questions but I'm getting desperate!

Thanks,
Per olof