Re: [hylafax-users] Apply Tagline to incoming faxes

Title:
Joe Phillips wrote:
On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 13:09, TC Mail wrote:

I wish to apply something like a tagline to the incoming faxes.
Purpose being that I need to time and date stamp faxes received.
Also be nice to have page count.
Has anyone accomplished this?

I haven't done it but I would think you could have some sort of filter
called from faxrcvd or notify which post-processes the received fax to
add this information.

I have a program that post-processes the fax, adds all its info to a MySQL database and then converts it to PostScript and adds tagline information to the bottom of the fax by modifying that PostScript data before printing and storing it.

If you'd like more information, I might be able to cull it all together in a TARable format.  If I can get it released by the client, I'll just GPL it.
--
Michael T. Babcock
C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd.