Re: [hylafax-users] Apply Tagline to incoming faxes

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 05:20 am, Pedro Rocadas wrote:
> So, you don't really needed printing the fax right? If
> you setup reception by email you will have date and
> time, but, if you really needed printing setup, follow
> this thread:
>
> http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-04/msg00143.html
I used the faxprint.pl script, and it is a great base for adding anything.
I include the current system time (as it runs the script, not from the fax
info.. it was just easier to do) in my printout because there are MANY people
with fax machines that are not programmed correctly.
Here is the line I added to the script:

my $local_time = localtime;

add that somewhere in the beginning, and use that ($localtime) instead of, or
along with the other information.

--
Cam Coble, A+, Network+
IT Manager