[hylafax-users] ONVERT DOCUMENT: Could not reopen converted document to verify format

hi Brian,

i am having the same problem. Have you found the reason for this error ?

I am faxing postscript files which have been created from PDF documents.

Cheers,

Sepand

Hello,

I am running Hylafax v4.1 Beta2 on Slackware Linux 2.0.35.  I am getting
the
following error in my syslog when I send a fax:

Feb  6 10:20:10 faxsrvr1 FaxQueuer[9156]: JOB 124: CONVERT DOCUMENT: Could
not
reopen converted document to verify format
Feb  6 10:20:15 faxsrvr1 FaxQueuer[9184]: JOB 125: CONVERT DOCUMENT: Could
not
reopen converted document to verify format
Feb  6 10:25:51 faxsrvr1 FaxQueuer[9224]: JOB 126: CONVERT DOCUMENT: Could
not
reopen converted document to verify format
Feb  6 10:27:19 faxsrvr1 FaxQueuer[9253]: JOB 127: CONVERT DOCUMENT: Could
not
reopen converted document to verify format

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Brian S. D'Altilio

Mit herzlichem Gruß | Kind Regards

Sepand Oboudiyat
[Consultant]

EXCELSIS Financial Systems AG
Stiftstraße 5
70173 Stuttgart [Germany]

Mobile      +49 171 9 48 18 66
Office      +49 711 6 20 30 414
Fax         +49 711 6 20 30 499
E-mail      sepand.oboudiyat@excelsisnet.com
Web         www.excelsisnet.com
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. If you
are not the above named addressee or authorized to receive this message on
behalf of the addressee, you are not allowed to use, copy, disclose or take
any action based on it or any information herein. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please advise the sender immediately by
reply E-mail or phone and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation. If you are the intended recipient please be aware that the
E-mail message does not establish any legally binding relationship. Thank
you!