Re: [hylafax-users] Faxdispatch Howto Receice on difrent MSNīs and forward to difrent Receiver

> Hello,
>
> what I wanīt is to receive faxes on my difrent msnīs
> and forwarding them to difrent e-mailadresse,
> depending on which of my msnīs the fax comes in.
> For example
>
> The Fax comes in on my msn 1, the fax should per
> forwarded to 1@mydomain.org
> And if the fax comes in on msn 2, it should be
> forwarded to 2@mydomain.org.
>
> Iīam Using Hylafax 4.1.3 on Suse 8.1

You didn't tell us, which hardware is used as a modem for HylaFAX.
If you have an ISDN-Controller you can configure it based an the
incoming MSN, if you use modems that can't be configured themselves to
listen for specific MSNs the device is the preferred selection. You have
to configure for example your a/b-adaptor to link the right MSN to the
modem.

Then create a script bin/FaxDispatch (the bin-dir is SuSE-specific;
HylaFAX standard is etc!), which sets SENDTO based on the parameters
DEVICE (in case of modem) or destination/MSN. Look into bin/faxrcvd,
which variable-name is used in this case.

--
holger