Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-devel] Re: RFD - Business form overlays

Has there been any movement on this topic since Lee's email of May last year?

TIA

Peter

On 2002.05.11 09:20 Lee Howard wrote:

 I recommend that we not give up persuing the usage of PDF Forms and that
 we find/develop a way to read them in.  The folks at WISC (Ghostscript)
 are most likely the ones to be headed in this direction already in the
 open source world.

For what it's worth:
http://www.ghostscript.com/pipermail/gs-devel/2002-May/001614.html

Lee.