Re: [hylafax-users] Set-up on Mac OS X...

/etc/hosts:

127.0.0.1       localhost
255.255.255.255 broadcasthost
::1             localhost

/etc/hostconfig:

HOSTNAME=-AUTOMATIC-

[jake:~] admin% ping localhost
PING localhost (127.0.0.1): 56 data bytes

This is running from my iBook which right now is on an office LAN on an
internal IP 192.168.0.58.  When I am at home I have a static ip that I
have a DNS entry for (jake.wavefront.ca).  My Sys Pref sharing names
are both 'jake.wavefront.ca' for the computer name and the Rendezvous
name.

Could this be the source of the problem?

Dan