[hylafax-users] drop outs/ time outs

Support,

I would like to know how to change back to a 1D compression from 2D to try to help the phase D errors.

I have a modem that suits the system - so there should be no problem there. The server itself is fast and stores sufficient memory.

On the topic of compression, are there differences in speed between the 1D and the 2D? why is 2D the upgrade - don't 2D signals give out more noise than the 1D?

Simon Charewicz

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
the HPA Postmaster, postmaster@hpa.com.au, then delete
the e-mail.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses by MimeSweeper. Before opening or
using any attachments, check them for viruses and defects.

Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services.
For more information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy
Policy at www.hpa.com.au