[hylafax-users] Compiling only parts of hylafax

hello list,

I am still searching for an archival solution for hylafax 4.1.3 when
submitting faxes via the Whfc client.

I've tried to compile my own hylafax 4.1.5 on Suse 8.1 but since I do
not really know what I'm doing, it did not work out with the
capi4hylafax, the directories and all that stuff.

Thinking of an easier way, I wondered: wouldn't it be possible to change the c++ sourcecode for faxqclean, so that it does not check the doneop parameter in the logfiles
anymore and simply archives all faxes? That would be much like the
forced archival in 4.1.5.

Now I need a way to compile ONLY faxqclean. Is that possible?

Tried gcc -c faxQCleanApp.c++ and gcc -o faxQCleanApp.c++ but it
doesn't work because of undeclared functions - I guess the
dependencies are failing.

Tried to compile the whole 4.1.3 with the makefiles and hoped to
produce usable faxclean that way, which I could then integrate into my
running hylafax version. But for some
reason faqxclean was not compiled, although almost everything else was.

Because I really do not know what I'm doing here, I'd be glad if
somebody could give me a hint or at least say whether my undertaking is
possible at all.

Thanks,

Jan