From: Asst. LEC Stonegate [mailto:stonegate@irc.stratics.com]
Sent: 01 February 2003 12:42
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] Problem with Hylafax not sending Faxes

Hi all,

i have Suse 8.1 and i installed the distributed hylafax RPMs together with the AVM Fritz Card Classic CAPI2.0 drivers.
Everything works so far. Incoming calls are shown in the message log. Unfortunately it is reacting on call for all MSNs and i got no clue where to specify to only react on one specifc MSN (the fax MSN)

But thats not my only problem. When i try to send a fax with sendfax for example it says:

Feb  1 13:12:46 Firegate HylaFAX[3832]: Filesystem has SysV-style file creation semantics.
Feb  1 13:12:46 Firegate FaxQueuer[3772]: SUBMIT JOB 6
But then NOTHING happens.

After some hours i get an email like that:
Your facsimile job to 0897558497 could not be completed before the appointed deadline.