Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax on Mac OS X 10.2.x... newbie ready to give up

From: Dan Tappin <dan@wavefront.ca>
Date: Fri Jan 31, 2003  11:08:51 AM Canada/Mountain
To: Lee Howard <faxguy@howardsilvan.com>
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax on Mac OS X 10.2.x... newbie ready
to give up

Hmmm no... pehaps I missed a step on my libfiff install:

1.) I untar'ed the source on a UFS volume

2.) ran ./configure

3.) ran make

4.) ran sudo make install

I guess I have missed a final step.

As you can guess I am a bit of a newbie at installing from source code.
  This is how I have installed other software (MRTG for example).

Thanks,

Dan