[hylafax-users] System specs and usage

All,

I use Hylafax on an old p2 350 with 128mb ram and 10gb hd, external
Diamond SupraExpress 56e pro. We send less than 20 faxes per week, but
receive over 50 per week (one department). The system does a little
internal web hosting and some sys check on external servers. I am
running Mandrake 9.0. Please could you let me know your specs and what
you use the system for as well, as I am looking at changing the hardware
and adding functionality (also faxes will be greatly expanded as
everybody will be using it) and would like to know what else everybody
else uses and what their usage is.

Thanks in advance,

Tony.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:Steven.Roberts@BCPSoftware.com>  immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street